Now I would like to continue the second part of the unusual gadgets presented at CES 2014.
1. The Sculpteo 3D printer is on this list. Yes yes exactly. The company Sculpteo receiving online orders, produces a huge number of 3D parts, respectively, and she also supplies them. Below in the picture you can see the plastic pigs made with the Sculpteo 3D printer.
2. Is it hard to type on a tablet? Want to learn how to type fast? The solution was found - TrewGrip keyboard! Although the keys are located away from the user, it will still not be difficult for him to quickly type while standing in the subway or in another public place.
3. Want to count calories, distance, steps? What problems! At your service is a monitor meter from Misfit. This gadget is waterproof, which will allow the user to swim with it.
4. Is the sun constantly watching in your area? And would you like it to bring benefits in addition to heat? There is a solution! Cases for smartphones with special solar photovoltaic cells can be a way out. The price of the gadget is $ 89.99 -99.99 $.
5. Do you often turn off the electricity at night? Smart Charge LED bulbs will help you. The operating time of the gadget is about 4 hours. The price of a light bulb with a battery will be $ 25.
6. BeeWi BBH300 headphones, to which you can connect a smartphone and an MP3 player, in turn, they can also be connected to a docking station. According to the manufacturer, this new product will appear on stores very soon and will cost a lot not a lot of $ 300
7. Cook your favorite meal right from your workplace with the Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker. You can control this device using your smartphone, but first you will need to buy products and put them in this tile.
8. Absolutely nothing is said about the next gadget. Unless this device was created in France, and has a data monitoring function for moms.
9. Actually, very little has been said about this gadget. Here are some data: a mobile camera, Liqued Image Ego LS, is capable of sending real-time data over LTE networks.
10. Holi iPhone is a LED lamp with 18 LED lights integrated, so each of them can be controlled so that you can create moving patterns with changing colors
On this top, the most unusual gadgets that were presented at CES 2014, ended. I wish you all good luck! Bye!