Here are some tips on how to distinguish a Chinese nokia n8 from the original.
1. Pay attention to the weight of the phone. The original N8 with battery weighs 135g. A fake weighs a lot less, hold it in your hand and immediately feel it.
2. Chinese fakes have poor quality plastic. Try to crush with your finger in different parts of the body. if the plastic crunches, creaks, bends, then this is China. In fact, the original case material is metal (anodized aluminum), so there is no plastic.
3. Pay attention to the quality of the photos. Take a picture of yourself on your laptop and see the quality of the images. The original has a 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss plastic optics. In a Chinese fake, most likely the camera will be from 0.3 to 2 MP. the fake camera turned on flickers.
4. Pay attention to the sound, listen to some tunes. Usually, Chinese fakes give out a terrible sound. Distortion, wheezing, tearing up the speaker.
5. Games. A good way to determine a fake is to go into the game. almost all Chinese fakes have a game - Magic Sushi. The following games are installed on the original Nokia n8: NFS Shift, Golf 3d, Galaxy on fire.
6. Try to transfer some kind of bluetooth file to your friend. If he finds your phone in the form of various crackers, such as MTK0342543 or something like that, then this is China.
7. Play around with the menu. Pay attention to the presence of errors in the Russian language . The menu is usually crooked , ugly fonts.
8. You can check the phone by calling the Nokia hotline number
Call the operator your IMEI number (15 digits). If this number is not in the database, then this is not the Nokia n8 brand.
You can find out your IMEI by dialing * # 06 # on all nokia phones or finding a sticker on the box from your phone.
8. Pay attention to the inscription at the bottom of the phone. the original says Made in Finland. The fake has Made By Finland. Although the Chinese have already fixed this point, well, just in case, pay attention.
9. The Chinese fake has a small amount of memory (usually it gives out - 512 kb in the phone’s memory). The original is 16GB. Do not believe what is written on the cover, check.
10. I completely forgot about the TV, antenna and 2 SIM cards. The original Nokia n8 should not have them.
11. Of course the price. The original costs about 14-16 thousand rubles. Chinese fakes sell for 2.5-4 thousand rubles.
12. The fake charger plug is not the same as Nokia