When you connect your Android smartphone and PC to the same router, you can exchange files via Wi-Fi. To do this, follow these steps:
- Install FTPServer .
- Install Total Commander on the PC.
- Run the FTPServer program and fill in the fields:
Save the settings by clicking the Save and Restart Service button. In the upper field, you will see the ftp address of the smartphone (e.g. 192.168.0.11:1024).On the PC, configure the Total Commander program. Select FTP (or network) - connect to ftp-server .Click the Add button and in the properties of the new connection enter the settings:
- User - enter your username;
- Pass - enter your password;
- Port - use 1024;
- Default dir - click the Choose Folder button and specify the sdcard folder;
- In Any Network, check Accept connections ;
Choose Ok - connect .
- Connection name - login selected above;
- Server - ftp-address of the smartphone;
- Account - login selected above;
- Password - the password selected above;
You can transfer data between a PC and a smartphone with a speed of up to 7-8 Mbit, which is much more convenient and faster than 2 Mbit with a bluetooth connection.