There are three main methods of installing applications on phones, which can be said to be the most common:
- Installing from a computer by transferring files to a phone
- Installing from the computer a special program that is included with the phone
- Downloading the program directly from the phone and subsequent installation
We will analyze only the first and third, since there are thousands of programs from the creators of the phones and it’s impossible to write a guide for each, and besides, they all already have help and a fairly simple interface to understand.
1. Come and download what we like from the section of Java games and programs. In most cases, two files are attached - jar and jad. In fact, you only need a jar, but some phones also need a jad file, try downloading only a jar, transfer it to your phone and try just starting it up. If everything is fine, you will be prompted to install the application, if it displays an error, drop the jad file into the jar folder as well. If there is no jad file, but it is necessary, download the small JAD Maker
utility and create the jad file yourself.
2. Download files directly from the phone and do exactly the same as in the first case, with the only difference - if necessary, but the absence of a jad file and the inability to create a jad file on your computer awaits you.