Hello dear readers Treshbox.ru! Today I will continue the series of articles “Interesting facts that you did not know about,” although initially I conceived the first article as the only one. But today I decided to tell you about the great man - Steve Jobs. So, a selection of the most interesting facts from life right under the cut! It will be interesting!
Steve Jobs is one of the most talented company leaders who led Apple from its inception until 2011. He would have headed it, but his death prevented. Now the company is headed by Tim Cook. But not about that. Let's get started.
- Steve Jobs was abandoned by his parents immediately after birth
Then, two Americans took him in - Paul and Clara Jobs. Not many people know that in fact Steve is far from being an American, but a Syrian. His dad was called Abdulfattah Jandali. Steve Jobs thought for a long time that his dad and mother are Paul and Clara.
- Steve didn't even have a college degree
Due to the fact that already on well-known parents had problems with money, Steve had to drop out of college.
- Even when Steve was in college, there was no money at all
In order to somehow live, Steve had to hand over various bottles, there was nowhere to sleep, and so he slept on the floor. And he ate in the Hare Krishna dining room. There was not even money for food.
- Jobs was not a vegetarian, but he didn’t eat meat.
Steve belonged to a rare group of people - he was a pesketarian. This means that he ate literally everything except meat. But at the same time I was eating fish.
- Steve parked in a disabled area
Steve Jobs had a Mercedes SL55 AMG. And he always rode it without numbers. In addition, he always parked in places reserved for the disabled.
- Apple CEO had a huge 48th leg
- Apple was founded on April Fool's Day
Initially, Steve Jobs received a meager salary - only 1 dollar. This was only enough to pay for medical insurance.
- Apple Lisa was named after her daughter
Not many people know that one of the very first Apple PCs was named after the daughter of Steve Jobs.
- Steve Jobs was quite self-confident
When Steve was only 12 years old, he was already trying to assemble a frequency sensor. They lived poorly, and there were no details. And then Steve called William Hewlett himself! (If anyone is in the tank, then this is the founder of HP). And quite calmly asked for details. William gave them, and he was also invited to work during the summer holidays.
- Jobs wanted to become a monk
Sometimes Steve considered going to the monastery. At his wedding was his friend - a Buddhist monk.
- Jobs was a fan of the Beatles and went to concerts by Barbara Streisand
- Steve managed to buy the company Pixar for 10 million dollars
But this is not surprising. He then successfully sold it to Disney, for just 7.5 billion.
- Steve Jobs died on October 5, 2011. Recall his kind word.
So, on this sad note, all the best, you can overeat.