This article will feature 5, in my opinion , the best smartphones that can be bought for 10,000 rubles. I will not delay the beginning - I ask for a cat.
1. Nokia Lumia 1320
A six-inch smartphone from Nokia, which has good features, good design (IMHO) and an upgrade to the latest version of Windows Phone. Its cost starts from 9500 rubles. But what do we get for this money?
- Windows Phone 8.1
- 6-inch screen with a resolution of 1280x720, made by IPS technology and covered with Gorilla Glass
- The size of RAM is 1 GB, internal - 8 GB, it is possible to expand using microSD cards up to 64 GB
- 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor
- 5 megapixel camera
- 3400 mAh battery
- LTE (this is, you see, a rarity among mid-range smartphones)
- The ability to control a smartphone with gloves
All these features make the Lumia 1320 one of the most worthy smartphones in the price category “up to ten thousand rubles”.
However, in all devices, in addition to positive features, there are also disadvantages, the smartphone from Nokia was no exception:
- The five-megapixel camera of the smartphone takes pictures of mediocre quality
- Uncomfortable to hold in one hand (however, this is not the disadvantage of all devices with a similar screen size)
2. LG L90
The new smartphone from LG instantly became a hit, because at the same low price, he was able to “absorb” a lot of good qualities, from models above the class.
Main features of LG L90:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor (MSM8226), 1.2 GHz, 4 Cores ARM Cortex-A7
- The latest operating system Android 4.4.2
- 4.7-inch IPS display with a resolution of 960 × 540
- RAM 1 GB, internal memory 8 GB
- 8 megapixel camera, multi-point autofocus, LED flash
- 1.3 MP camera (front)
- 2540 mAh battery
This smartphone has great chances to become the "best seller" of this summer, because not every even expensive smartphone can boast of "KitKat".
- The build is not perfect
- The camera is not the best
3. Sony Xperia M2
Sony also introduced a model for this price segment: Xperia M2.
The main “chip” of this smartphone is, of course, the Sony’s proprietary design: a laconic monoblock. Unfortunately, the smartphone did not receive a waterproof case, like its "older brothers"
However, it has quite good data:
- 4.8-inch qHD screen with a resolution of 540x960 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB; internal memory: 8 GB expandable with microSD cards
- 8 megapixel camera with Exmor RS sensor
- battery: 2,330 mAh
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 2300 mAh battery
Of the minuses, it can be noted:
4. Lenovo Vibe X
A thin smartphone with a high-quality 5-inch screen and an adequate price is how you can characterize a Lenovo Vibe X smartphone.
In order to “snatch” a piece of the market, Lenovo also released Vibe X, which is a pretty attractive offer on the market, but all because:
- Five-inch Full HD IPS screen with a pixel density of 441 ppi
- 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory
- Quad-core MTK6589T 1.5 GHz
- 2000 mAh
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
There are also disadvantages in it, and there are many of them:
- Weak battery
- Old OS version
- Not the most powerful processor
5. Nexus 4
LG Google Nexus 4 is still a relevant smartphone, and for an attractive price.
A beautiful glass case, a powerful processor, a good camera, a high-quality screen, support from Google - all this is Nexus 4.
Features Google Nexus 4:
- Qualcomm APQ8064 Krait processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro), 1.5 GHz, four cores
- Always the latest version of Android
- IPS touchscreen, 4.7 ″, 1280 × 768, capacitive, multi-touch
- RAM (RAM) 2 GB, internal memory 8/16 GB
- 8MP and 1.3MP cameras, LED flash
- 2100 mAh lithium polymer battery
The characteristics are impressive ... And this is for 10,000 rubles! There is one “but” -
This smartphone is now difficult to find on sale, so if you want to buy a Nexus 4, then you most likely have to take a used smartphone.
And here are its disadvantages:
- Weak vibrator motor
- Quiet and low-quality sound in the headphones
- Low memory footprint
- Short battery life
Of all the smartphones listed above by me, it seems to me that the best option is the LG L90, since it has the current version of Android, a good camera, it is easy to find on sale, it has a nice design.